Sunday, December 26, 2010

Princess Tea Party

Princess Tea Party

Our Princess Tea Party will make your little girl feel like Royalty.

A few months ago I hosted my first Princess Tea Party. I planned and worked on the party for about a month. Finding real tiaras and sceptors, took a lot of research time. I purchased fabric chair covers and huge pink organza ribbon to tie around the chairs and created large bows.


My niece helped me set the table with with fine China, crystal, tea pots, pink cloth napkins, napkin rings, white tablecloth, and table decorations. On each plate sat a glass slipper which I filled with mini m&m's. Nothing was too elaborate for the little Princesses.


Beautiful gowns to choose from in sizes 4T to 12

I was able to purchase these beautiful gowns at a terrific price at Macy's. Since then I have purchased many more in various sizes. The girls went nuts when they discovered they were able to pick out their very own princess gown. I set the living room up as a dressing area with 4 stations; dresses, hair, jewelry, & make-up. On the invitation I asked the girls to wear one piece bathing suits under their clothing. This allowed them to feel comfortable changing in front of each other.




The girls loved moving from station to stations getting their hair and make-up done. They were so excited the laughter was wonderful and the highlight of my day.




We did a wonderful craft project. I purchased little photo albums and self stick jewels. Early on in the party, I took photographs of each of the girls as well as a group shot. I printed them out while the girls were decorating their photo albums. By the time they were printed out, the girls were finished and were able to put their group photo in front of the album and their individual photograph inside. They loved it!



My niece wanted a cake that was "grown-up," so I created this make-up cake. The girls loved it and took the crowning pieces home with them.


And of course, there had to be a tea pot cake.

At the end of the day, it is all about the Princess we love!

If you live in the Southern Oregon Area, please email me and we will make plans for your next party. cjousey@charter.net


2 comments: